Preparing for SRP
Just a few notes that may be useful for your coming stay at Pai.
You can check out the weather conditions in Pai HERE.
Other than the usual personal change of clothes, there are few items that may be useful for some of the activities.
- Comfortable loose clothing for morning exercise and foot bath. Ideally, your pants should be loose enough to be able to fold to knee level.
- Warm clothing during the morning exercise/footbath, something that keeps you warm around 16C.
- Extra socks to keep warm in your room.
- Slipper for the morning foot bath.
- Swimming costume for hotel swimming pool & visit to hot spring.
- Water bottle.
- Thai charger adapter.
- Personal toiletries.